Do you like the idea of working in the beautiful English countryside?
Would you like join an extraordinary gathering of people on an amazing Estate which centres around a beautiful hotel?
Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Here it begins with the soil. Our estate’s biodynamic Home Farm, walled gardens and orchards feed Skye Gyngell’s epicurean alchemy, bringing the outside joyfully into Marle and the open-flamed Hearth restaurants. Drawn from nature, Heckfield cultivates a space to unearth, reconnect and rediscover.
We are now looking for a skilled Reservations Agent to join our lovely front office team on a part time basis.
- Answer reservations e-mails, retrieve and distribute mail, verify all reservation information with callers to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for providing the most efficient and courteous hotel reservations service.
- Answer and coordinate all incoming call to the estate and ensure they are directed to the proper departments.
- Complete a room reservation for any given time period knowing what types of accommodation, rates and special services are available.
- Provide input for the weekly forecast
- To have a thorough knowledge of the surrounding areas, so as to be competent at recommending places of interest to visit or where to dine out
- Assistance with arranging guest experience on and off property
- To answer telephone calls promptly and efficiently according to the Heckfield Place standards.
- To ensure that all enquiries about accommodation or Private Events is dealt with in an appropriate manner
- To encourage repeat business by exceeding expectations and delivering an unparalleled service and experience.
Previous experience in a similar position is required and knowledge of Opera would be beneficial but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.