We are now looking for a Hotel Porter to join our friendly Front Office team.
Our Porters are amongst the first to greet our guests so strong customer service skills are a must. Other duties include:
- Greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Carrying guests luggage to and from rooms
- Labelling all guest luggage and maintaining luggage room in a clean and tidy manner
- Supporting the front office team with check ins/outs and guest requests
- Use of Hotel vehicles for transporting guests around the estate and collection of guests from local train stations
- Maintenance & regular checks of hotel vehicles and bicycles
- Valet parking of guests vehicles
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is preferable but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.
Salary: £19,500 year plus service charge
Hours: 40 per week over 5 shifts on a rota basis