Since the opening just over two years ago, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020.
We are now looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join our hard working & dedicated Housekeeping team.
- Working as a team to ensure all rooms are cleaned to the highest standards
- Restocking mini bars as required
- Cleaning and tidying of public areas within the hotel as needed
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Working with the front office & maintenance teams to ensure guests receive the highest standard of service
Previous experience in a similar role is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for providing great customer service.
Salary: £19,000 per year plus service charge and great benefits.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.