Would you like join an extraordinary gathering of people on an amazing Estate which centres around a beautiful hotel?
Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Elegantly evolving, resolutely natural, we’re a beautiful piece of English history that redefines the idea of a hotel. We springboard from a storied past, celebrating the slow-and-simple now: a country haven —an hour from London — sculpted over centuries by ancient heather, woodland and meadow.
Since the opening less than two years ago, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Time Hotel of the Year 2019 and Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020.
We are now looking for a casual Hotel Porter to join our friendly Front Office team.
Our Porters are amongst the first to greet our guests so strong customer service skills are a must. Other duties include:
- Greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Carrying guests luggage to and from rooms
- Labelling all guest luggage and maintaining luggage room in a clean and tidy manner
- Supporting the front office team with check ins/outs and guest requests
- Use of Hotel vehicles for transporting guests around the estate and collection of guests from local train stations
- Maintenance & regular checks of hotel vehicles and bicycles
- Valet parking of guests vehicles
Previous experience in a similar position is preferable but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.