HOME FARM - MARKET GARDEN PRODUCE SALE
Join us for a chance to taste, take away and tuck into the wonderful things we’ve grown biodynamically on our Home Farm at our plant and produce sale.
Today is our Christmas market. We will not disappoint when it comes to having all the traditional Christmas lunch vegetables. Arran victory potatoes for roasting, red cabbage for braising, nutty, sweet parsnips and of course Brussel sprouts. There will be lots of preserves pickles and jams to eat with cheese and ham. Beautiful cordials made from the fruits of last summer, kimchi and sauerkraut too. Skye and her team have made Christmas puddings and mince pies, brandy butter and brandy cream. We have potted paperwhite narcissi, apple blossom amarylis and hyacinth bulbs, carefully timed to bloom for Christmas and into the New Year. We will have more details on how you may order any of these earlier in December. Keep an eye on our Instagram for updates @heckfieldhomefarm.
Heckfield Park Farm Bramshill Rd, Hook RG27 0LA
Please note that due to COVID-19 and Government guidance, we have to setup an admission control system via ticket sales:
1. Each ticket is per person per time slot of 40 minutes.
2. Maximum number of tickets per family is 4
3. Each person will need to show their ticket/name at the gate.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes before your time slot
5. Please try to keep your allocated 40 minutes slot.
6. Whilst we appreciate that our venue is outside, we would ask that you please be respectful to our colleagues and other customers and follow the current government guidelines pertaining to Covid-19