Heckfield Place is a beautifully restored hotel on a 400-acre farm in the county of Hampshire, just outside of London. The kitchen sources some of its produce from our biodynamic market garden on site, and chefs take regular tours of the farm to draw inspiration from what they see growing.
The kitchen is currently looking for a Senior Chef De Partie to join our dynamic kitchen. Most of our dishes are created to showcase the produce from the farm. We're honoured to hold a green Michelin star at Marle.
We are looking for a chef that is willing to learn and has an enthusiastic approach to a unique style of cooking.
Position responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- The ability to work efficiently and carefully to maintain the high quality and consistency required in our kitchen.
- You should actively support and assist senior chefs throughout your day
- The ability to handle quality ingredients with care and attention.
- The ability to adapt to a changing menu and be open to critical feedback.
- Have an open schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends.
- Service charge after 3 months successful probation
- Free onsite parking
- Free staff meals
- Company discounts
- Training and development
- Basic salary of £29,000
The ideal person will have a passion for working seasonally and be opened to learning new styles and techniques. At Heckfield we pride ourselves on providing training, development and a chance to progress within the company. If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment, please send your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org