Since the opening just over two years ago, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020.
Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Elegantly evolving, resolutely natural, we’re a beautiful piece of English history that redefines the idea of a hotel. We springboard from a storied past, celebrating the slow-and-simple now: a country haven — less than an hour from London — sculpted over centuries by ancient heather, woodland and meadow.
Here it begins with the soil. Our estate’s biodynamic Home Farm, walled gardens and orchards feed Skye Gyngell’s epicurean alchemy, bringing the outside joyfully into Marle and the open-flamed Hearth restaurants. Drawn from nature, Heckfield cultivates a space to unearth, reconnect and rediscover.
We are now looking for a skilled Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales and marketing enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures/event kits to be mailed as required
- Administration and management of all net rate and partnership contracts as directed
- To assist the Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM) in co-ordination of all charity requests, working with the GM’s Personal Assistant to ensure the vouchers are created and sent out and that accurate files are kept.
- To co-ordinate and execute all newsletter/mailout’s for The Assembly & Heckfield Place
- To co-ordinate all monthly Sales & Marketing reporting
- To assist with any administration required for trade show participation
- To assist in planning sales trip agendas.
- To ensure incoming and outgoing mail is checked and that filing of all correspondence is accurate
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.
Salary: £23,000 per year + service charge and great benefits.