Since the opening 2018, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020, Best Hotels in the World’ - Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2022 and our Green Michelin Star in 2022.
We are now looking for a Reservation Co Ordinator to join our friendly Reservations team.
The Reservation Co Ordinator will be taking bookings for our Spa, Restaurants and all activities, on and off site. They will deal with transfers to and from the hotel. Strong customer service and computer skills are a must.
Other duties include:
- Complete a reservation for a Room, Spa, Restaurant and activities for any given time period knowing the availability, rates and any information needed.
- Arranging all transfers on and off site for our guests.
- Answering Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail, verify all reservation information with callers to ensure accuracy in all internal and external bookings.
- Making every effort possible to exceed guest expectations, ascertaining as much information about our guests as possible and ensuring it is recorded in the PMS and acted upon to “surprise and delight” guests throughout their stay.
- Assisting with arranging guest experiences on and off property
- Having a thorough knowledge of the surrounding areas, to be competent at recommending places of interest to visit or where to dine out, tailored to the guest’s preferences.
- Having good knowledge and interaction with the Spa team on treatments and the Restaurant team on availability.
- Answering telephone calls promptly and efficiently according to the Heckfield Place standards.
- Providing input for the weekly forecast
- Ensuring all late cancellations are charged and follow up on all no shows and charge accordingly.
- Ensuring departmental communication is efficient and effective, through accurate and effective daily handovers.
- Service charge after 3 months successful probation
- Free onsite parking
- Free staff meals
- Company discounts
- Training and development
- Basic salary of £22,500
- 40 hours working week, 5/7
If you have the experienced skills to contribute to our vision and to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application today.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.