Since the opening in 2018, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020, Best Hotels in the World’ - Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2022 and our Green Michelin Star in 2022.
We are now looking for an Night Housekeeping Attendant to join our friendly Housekeeping team on full time basis.
- To ensure that the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and security is maintained in all areas
- Ensure cleanliness of Public areas including reception rooms, F&B areas, corridors, Lifts, Screening room and staff areas
- Clean and stock up service cupboards for next day’s operations
- Ensure correct and economical use of equipment and cleaning materials
- Assist in the moving or relocation of furniture
- To undertake upholstery cleaning as when required
- To clean out and re stock all public areas fireplace and refill log baskets
- Ensuring that corridors are free of room service trays and rubbish
- Cleaning of all public area restrooms on a frequent basis throughout the night replacing paper supplies as needed.
- Cleaning the cinema area as and when assigned
- To ensure F&B areas are cleaned to set standards
- To check, clean and re-stock staff restrooms at set times.
- To remove rubbish, dust, and vacuums Administration offices.
- Dispose of all rubbish in the compactor or recycling bins as required.
- To clean guest rooms as and when required during the night
- To carry out Housekeeping related guest request during the night.
- To cover occasional day, shift as and when required
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com