Nestled behind a secret door on the edge of our Walled Gardens, The Bothy by Wildsmith, our new space of wellbeing, has gently opened its doors.
It sits looking out over our secluded corner of Hampshire countryside, hugged by the ancient choreography of trees planted by our former Head Gardener and namesake of The Bothy’s skincare and wellbeing concept, William Walker Wildsmith.
A close connection to our surroundings and a deep respect for the natural world threads through its Wildsmith therapies – from treatments guided by the universal principles of circadian rhythm to our long awaited 18 m x 6 m chlorine-free Waters and thermal and hydrotherapies.
With the beginning of this new chapter underway, we’re looking for passionate Massage Therapists to join our team and help shape our Bothy journey.
Successful candidates will be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of guest experience, as well as professionally engaging with guests and employees to create a healing environment of warmth and joy. We’re looking to build a team that are skilled across a range of modalities to include: Biodynamic-bodywork, Shiatsu, Thai, Remedial Massage, Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Drainage and other complementary therapies.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold Professionally Recognised qualification (Level 3 Qualification or equivalent)
- Experienced with reputable industry track record
- Open to develop new skills and acquiring new techniques
- Have a caring, calm, and compassionate nature and supporting team player
- Represent a healthy balanced lifestyle
Basic salary from £24,100 PA
- Service charge (estimated £4,000 to £7,000 per annum)
- Increased holiday allowance
- Vitality healthcare cover
- Employee assistance programme (with Hospitality Action)
- Life assurance scheme (from day one, covering up to 2x your annual salary)
- 50% F&B discount when dining in our restaurants
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Recruit a Friend bonus (£1000)
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Annual employee parties
- Free staff meals
- 50% discount on Wildsmith Skin products
- Heckfield Plus - online discounts
- Discount with Hunter Boots
- Christmas gift
- New baby gift
At Heckfield we pride ourselves on providing training, development and a chance to progress within the company. If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment, please send your cv to [email protected]