Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Elegantly evolving, resolutely natural, we’re a beautiful piece of English history that redefines the idea of a hotel. We springboard from a storied past, celebrating the slow-and-simple now: a country haven — less than an hour from London — sculpted over centuries by ancient heather, woodland and meadow.
We are now looking for a Housekeeping Porter to join our lovely Housekeeping team.
- Delivering and collecting linen and supplies to and from rooms
- Assist attendants to clean and present rooms
- Restocking and maintaining supply cupboards
- Assisting in moving and relocating furniture
- Receiving, checking and storing housekeeping deliveries
- Shampoo carpets and upholstery
- Clean, vacuum, mop and tidy corridors
- Deliver and remove beds, cots, pillows and blankets to rooms
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Salary: £19,000 per year plus service charge and great benefits.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.