Since the opening just over two years ago, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020.
We are now looking for a Hotel Porter to join our friendly Front Office team.
Our Porters are amongst the first to greet our guests so strong customer service skills are a must. Other duties include:
- Greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Carrying guests luggage to and from rooms
- Labelling all guest luggage and maintaining luggage room in a clean and tidy manner
- Supporting the front office team with check ins/outs and guest requests
- Use of Hotel vehicles for transporting guests around the estate and collection of guests from local train stations
- Maintenance & regular checks of hotel vehicles and bicycles
- Valet parking of guests vehicles
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is preferable and a driving licence is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.
Salary: £19,500 year plus service charge
Hours: 40 per week over 5 shifts on a rota basis