Would you like to join an extraordinary gathering of people on an amazing Estate which centres around a beautiful hotel?
Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Elegantly evolving, resolutely natural, we’re a beautiful piece of English history that redefines the idea of a hotel. We springboard from a storied past, celebrating the slow-and-simple now: a country haven —an hour from London — sculpted over centuries by ancient heather, woodland and meadow.
We are now looking for a friendly Host/Hostess to join our food and beverage team on a full time basis.
Working as part of a team, our new host/hostess will be responsible for:
- Providing a warm and friendly welcome to guests
- Monitoring restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Helping to co-ordinate reservations and table allocations in our restaurants
- Responding to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Taking reservation requests on the phone, email and in person.
- Communicating waiting times to customers.
Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for providing great customer service.
Salary: £20,000 per year plus service charge
Hours: 40 per week over 5 shifts on a rota basis
We are creating something special here and we would love to hear from you.