Do you like the idea of working in the beautiful English countryside?
Would you like to join an extraordinary gathering of people on an amazing Estate which centres around a beautiful hotel?
Heckfield is a living place: a Georgian family home lovingly restored to its classic origins and rewoven into 400-acres of Hampshire. Elegantly evolving, resolutely natural, we’re a beautiful piece of English history that redefines the idea of a hotel. We springboard from a storied past, celebrating the slow-and-simple now: a country haven — less than an hour from London — sculpted over centuries by ancient heather, woodland and meadow.
Here it begins with the soil. Our estate’s biodynamic Home Farm, walled gardens and orchards feed Skye Gyngell’s epicurean alchemy, bringing the outside joyfully into Marle and the open-flamed Hearth restaurants. Drawn from nature, Heckfield cultivates a space to unearth, reconnect and rediscover.
We are now looking for a skilled F&B Events Manager to join our friendly Food & Beverage team. Previous experience in running events in essential and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients during events.
- Briefing with the Event Manager in charge of the event to ensure all the relevant information, as well as guest expectations, are handed over.
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolving and/or escalating where necessary.
- Managing departmental inventories and assets including par levels and maintenance of equipment.
- Conducting monthly department meetings with the F&B Events team.
- Understanding the impact the F&B Events team has on the overall success of an event and manages activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Leading shifts and actively participates in the servicing of events.
- Applying and continually broadening knowledge of food and wine pairings and cutting-edge cuisine, and overall event presentation.
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for high quality, seasonal food.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.