Since the opening just over two years ago, the hotel has been recognised for its design, service and its foundations of sustainability. It has won many awards including Sunday Times Hotel of the Year 2019, Best British Hotel by Tatler and Hotel Designs Eco Award 2020.
We are now looking for an Evening Housekeeping Attendant to join our friendly Housekeeping team on a part time basis (30 hours per week).
- Ensure that each turndown room is serviced according to set standard
- To work as a team to ensure all rooms are cleaned to the highest standard
- To give full service to departure rooms and occupied rooms requiring late service
- To ensure that guest amenities are changed in full- service rooms
- To change all dirty linen discovered in occupied rooms
- To clean room according to set standards
- To clean office’s as required
- To respond to guest’s request promptly or ensure it is followed up
- Restock minibar as and when necessary
- To support with Public area duties as and when required
Here there is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be involved in a progressive and creative farm to table project. Previous experience in a similar position is required but most importantly we are looking for people who share our vision and values and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
We are creating something very special here and we would be pleased to hear from you.