Casual Waiter/WaitressFood and Beverage
Are you looking for a career in Hospitality but have no previous experience?
We are looking for people with great attitude and that want to learn and be part of this adventure. We will provide training and progression opportunities both full time and Casual work.
Front of House is currently looking for Waiters to join our fantastic Restaurant Team.
Heckfield Place is a beautifully restored hotel on a 400-acre farm in the county of Hampshire, just outside of London. In Marle and Hearth restaurants, we prepare food and drink that celebrates simplicity, the seasons, and a sense of place. We're honoured to hold a green Michelin star at Marle.
We have an opportunity just for you!
Position responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Engage positively and professionally with all guests and visitors
- Have a great customer service attitude and work closely with the senior members of the team as well as the kitchen
- To provide an exemplary level of service to our guests
- Have an open schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends
- Ensure all areas of The Restaurant are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Uniform and Laundry service provided
- Daily briefings with the team, including food and beverage tasting
- Free onsite parking
- Free staff meals
- Company discounts
- Training and development
- Basic salary of £10.60/Hour
At Heckfield we pride ourselves on providing training, development and a chance to progress within the company. If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment, please send your cv to [email protected]