Heckfield Place is a beautifully restored hotel on a 400-acre farm in the county of Hampshire, just outside of London. In Marle and Hearth restaurants, we prepare food and drink that celebrates simplicity, the seasons, and a sense of place. We're honoured to hold a green Michelin star at Marle
Front of House is currently looking for a Bartender to join our Restaurant Team.
Position responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Engage positively and professionally with all guests and visitors
- Have a great customer service attitude and work closely with the senior members of the team.
- To provide an exemplary level of service to our guests
- Have an open schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends
- Have good knowledge of the cocktail lists, the bar beverage program with the guidance of the bar manager.
- Daily running of the bar operations and private in-room dining including residents afternoon tea and events taking place in the other F&B outlets.
- Free onsite parking
- Eligible for service charge after successful completion of probation
- Free staff meals
- Company discounts
- Training and development
- Basic salary of £24,500
At Heckfield we pride ourselves on providing training, development, and a chance to progress within the company. If you would like to work in a collaborative and creative environment, please send your cover letter and cv to email@example.com